Celebrate Our Staff, We Will: May 8-12, 2023
Brookdale School is celebrating Teacher & Staff Appreciation Week May 8-12. Join us in saying a BIG THANK YOU to our amazing staff!! These ways of celebrating are completely optional; please feel free to participate in any way on any day.
- “Yoda the Best Staff:” Wear their favorite color! (Access the Brookdale Staff “Favorite Things” list here).
- “Gift Them Time, You Must:” The PTA will host an assembly the “MouseTrap” to entertain the kids. Parents, please consider volunteering to be a monitor during the assembly. (See sign-up here).
- “Wookie Cookie and More:” Parents, please donate breakfast treats (Sign-up here).
- “A Few of R2 Favorite Things:” Students thank your teacher with a gift of gratitude (Suggestion: Refer to your teacher’s “Favorite Things” list).
- “May the Forks Be With You:” Taco Dale will cater a fajita bar to celebrate our staff! Parents, consider sponsoring a staff member’s lunch ($15 suggested amount or any amount of donation is appreciated) to support the PTA! (Click here to sponsor a staff member).
- “The Style Wars:” Staff are invited to dress as their favorite Star Wars character. Students (by grade level) will vote and PTA will award prizes for places 1-3!
- “Luke, I am Nacho Father:” Teachers & Staff, enjoy savory snacks in the lounge. Parents, please donate snacks! (Sign-up here)
- “Get Out Your Jedi Tool Kit and Make Something:” Students let your creativity soar by creating something special for your favorite staff member(s)! (Drawings, paintings, friendship bracelets, desserts, handmade cards, etc.)
- “Leia Compliment on Them:” Tell staff they are appreciated. (Suggestion: Parents and/or students, write a note or card about why you think they are so awesome. No time to handwrite a note? Send them an email!).
- “Flowers. This Is The Way:” Order a Flower Gram to show your appreciation! Flower Grams can be purchased for any Brookdale staff member for $1.00 per Gram. (Link to printable Flower Grams here). Can you help the PTA distribute flower grams on Friday 5/12? Click here to sign up!