PTA Membership is easy and low cost. No commitment or expectations required, you’re simply showing your support for our great students, school, parents and staff. The vision of the Brookdale Elementary PTA is to provide an effective resource for Brookdale parents and teachers in order to support the goals we share in educating our children.
Why Join the PTA
- Help your child by helping your school.
- Get connected and know what’s happening at your school.
- Put your skills and hobbies to use by volunteering
- Get exclusive online access to the student, family and teacher directory.
- An opportunity to more effectively suggest change at your school.
Annual Membership Cost
- $20 Single Membership (one adult member)
- $30 Family Membership (two adult members)
- $6 Brookdale Staff Membership (one faculty membership)
How to Join: Two Ways!
1. ONLINE Complete the 2022-2023 Brookdale PTA Membership Application and pay via MemberHub:
2. PRINT & SEND IN PAYMENT Print and complete a paper Membership Application and send payment using one of the following methods:
- Print: Download and print the membership application »
- Check: Check payable to “Brookdale PTA.” Return to your child’s teacher or to the school office in an envelope labeled “PTA Membership.”
- Cash: Return to your child’s teacher or to the school office in an envelope labeled with your name and “PTA Membership.”
- MemberHub – pay securely online using your credit/debit card (MemberHub adds roughly $1 in service fees):