PTA Membership is easy and low cost. No commitment or expectations required, you’re simply showing your support for our great students, school, parents and staff. The vision of the Brookdale Elementary PTA is to provide an effective resource for Brookdale parents and teachers in order to support the goals we share in educating our children.
Why Join the PTA
- Help your child by helping your school.
- Get connected and know what’s happening at your school.
- Put your skills and hobbies to use by volunteering
- Get exclusive online access to the student, family and teacher directory.
- An opportunity to more effectively suggest change at your school.
Annual Membership Cost
- $15 Family Membership (two adult memberships)
How to Join
- Complete the 2021-2022 Brookdale PTA Membership Application:
- Make payment using one of the following methods:
- Check: Check payable to “Brookdale PTA.” Return to your child’s teacher or to the school office in an envelope labeled “PTA Membership.”
- Cash: Return to your child’s teacher or to the school office in an envelope labeled with your name and “PTA Membership.”
- PayPal – pay securely online using your credit/debit card or PayPal account (PayPal adds $1 in service fees):
$15 Family Membership Dues