PTA is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit association that prides itself on being a powerful voice for all children, a relevant resource for families and communities, and a strong advocate for public education. Membership in PTA is open to anyone who wants to be involved and make a difference for the education, health, and welfare of children and youth.
2021-2022 Executive Committee
|Vice President||Nikhil Dhokale|
Any Executive Committee member may be reached by emailing email@example.com.
Our association’s mission is to create a results-oriented partnership between parents, teachers and administrative leaders of Brookdale Elementary. We work to accomplish this results-oriented partnership by being aligned with the educational, social and community needs of the school and by working with each other through mutual respect and cooperation.
We will champion education, diversity and a sense of community for the greater good of our children. We believe that every child is unique and special and this provides us with the motivation to cultivate a learning environment that will be the foundation for our children’s educational future.
Our vision is to create an effective resource where parents have a voice in their child’s educational development, teachers have a resource that supports their financial and learning initiatives, and administrators have a partner that supports their educational and financial strategies.
Values in Action
- Mutual Respect and Cooperation – Facilitate an environment of respect and cooperation in how we deal with parents, teachers, administrators and our children.
- Diversity – Respect differences and leverage our common strengths to cultivate an effective and memorable learning experience for our children.
- Results-Oriented – Produce results in our projects, fundraising and programs that affect our school in a positive way.
- Community – Unite as a group with a common goal of adding value to our children’s learning experience.
- Integrity – Demonstrate a sense of honesty and truth in how we conduct our work and represent the PTA and school.